Candlelight. Fireplaces. Stuff made of Satin.
I can’t say Catalist or myself are well-versed in any of the above.
But we do share a mutual appreciation for soul records.
Specifically, soul records targeted to fans of candlelight, fireplaces and stuff made of satin.
It’s not clear how two fairly unromantic dudes could develop such a love for cheesy R&B from the late 70’s and early 80’s.
Or how we were able sit around for hours listening to romantic music together without threatening our manhood.
The important thing is that you now have a mix to enjoy.
And our masculinity is still intact.
1. Tal Armstrong – You’ve got so much feeling in your love
2. Leroy Hutson – Lover’s Holiday
3. Tim Murray – Thinking of you
4. David Joseph – Joys of life
5. Solid Solution – L.O.V.E.
6. Gavin Christopher – Treasure every moment
7. Conspiracy – Ever more
8. Ripple – Facts of life
9. John Forde – Atlantis
10. Greg Perry – Let’s get away
11. O’mar – Passing fancy
12. Jeffree – Take my love
13. Bill LaBounty – Dream on
14. A Taste of Honey – I love you
15. Sass – I only wanted to love you
16. Jeffrey Sears and the Sound Persuasion band – Deli Que
Download It Here!
(right click > Download Linked File As…[Mac] / Save link as…[Win])
Podcast (mp3): Download (Duration: 1:01:08 — 56.9MB) | Embed
Leave a Reply